This series of lectures and lecture demonstrations are stand alone modules which give an in-depth presentation on specialised subjects
OUR SEMINAR SERIES INCLUDES THE FOLLOWING:
- Movement Solutions for Recurrent Hamstring injury - more
- Movement Solutions for Cervico-Thoracic-Outlet Impairments - more
- Movement Solutions for Trochanteric and Lateral Hip Pain - more
- Rotatory control of the lower quadrant
- Scapula masterclass - more
- Movement Quality Masterclass - more
Kinetic Control courses are designed for medical health professionals such as physiotherapists, osteopaths, chiropractors, podiatrists etc registered with the HPC. In exceptional circumstances experienced non medical health professionals may be allowed to attend Kinetic Control courses but these participants MUST be able demonstrate that the course material is within their scope of practice and that they have appropriate professional liability insurance to cover them for their attendance at the course and the course content.
This course has both theortical and practical elements. Please come prepared for the practical work.